Subject: Things in general
From: Martin Kift <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 13:33:01 +0300

Hi all,

Firstly to Steve, hows the mapeditor coming? I haven't had an update 
for a while. Did you fix the disappearing block problem, since thats 
the only thing stopping me from using it at the mo (plus the shape 
select crash).

Now a question of copyright. Is it okay for me to distribute 
Commodore's Installer application with my game. I supply an installer 
script for installation onto a harddisk, but there may be many people 
who don't have installer.

Of course, people who have it already may not like downloaded another 
copy of a program they have already, but I cannot please everybody 
all of the time 8)

What do you all think is the best approach?

+---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Martin Kift                     |   Software developer (C/C++/OWL/MFC)  |
| Email: [email-masked]   |   Procede Software Ltd., UK.          |
+---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Formula One GrandPrix amiga internet champion for 1994.                 |
+---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+